Build 139 Revision History
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page contains details of all revisions since the initial release of SysCAD 9.3 Build 139.
SysCAD 9.3 Build 139 Revision History
- Released 29 June 2022
- Graphics improvements:
- IMPORTANT: Fix for error introduced in Build 30874 where saved dxf files progressively grow in size eventually leading to a crash at project load. With fix, the saved dxf file is returned to correct size at next save.
- Fixed error in |printing, where all flowsheet pages are now correctly in black & white, in the past some pages "randomly" were in colour.
- Fixed error in graphics symbol preview where some symbols were not shown in preview, these are now correctly displayed for Insert Unit, Change Symbol, etc.
- Implemented new report format for Command Scripts ReportTags command used for generating csv file reports. The new formats "TagSelectTable" and "TagSelectList" are described in Setting and Reporting Tags from text files. TagSelectTable is text file equivalent of Excel TagSelect report.
- For single component VLE species, allow user to set maximum amount of species flashed and the minimum amount retained as liquid. These are set on the Plant Model - Species tab page. These limits are applied in VLE in some unit models such as the Evaporator. When the model is operating at a limit a warning condition is given.
- Fix for Conveyor Belt outlet massflow error for first time step under certain operating conditions; and fix Preset not emptying conveyor contents for option PresetClear.
- For Crusher2 Whiten Method implemented some improvements in display of results for clarity.
- For Crusher2 Test Data Method added new option to allow size increase ("agglomeration") as an alternative to the existing size reduction ("breakage") functionality.
- Fix for Gibbs FEM when using ionic species.
- TCE Updates:
- Solver efficiency improvement for ChemApp with use of previous results.
- For aqueous TCE, implemented a new warning at reverse mapping step testing if both aqueous acid species and aqueous base species are present in the SysCAD solution.
- RO Model improvements. New heat balance options. Enhancements may result in slight changes to existing models.
- Released 18 May 2022
- Fix bug introduced in recent Build 30874 for occasional crash when opening Access window for a model using VLE.
- Improved handling of TCE error case where after a call to TCE equilibrium solve the reverse mapping of ions to SysCAD species fails.
- Improved energy balance accuracy in CCD and Classifier when there is a heat of dilution effect (results in small change in outlet stream temperatures).
- Fix a save and load error for some user parameters for Sugar Fugal.
- Improvements for dynamic Waveform Controller, including new option for B-Spline interpolation of data points, and descending option for SawTooth signal.
- Implemented functionality in dynamic simulation projects for user selection of time (including date) at project load. New option can be set on $Solver Dynamic tab page. This can be set to last time in historian (current behaviour) or to time at last project save.
- Extended Plant Model - Flowsheets to display count of different model groups on each flowsheet. Also displays a count of graphics symbols for the models which can also be useful to show that there are multiple symbols for a model on a page.
- Full install includes new Uranium Solvent Extraction demo project using PHREEQC Add-On.
- Released 11 May 2022
- For Solvent Extraction Unit (Mixer/Settler) the PreMixEntrained option is now used for None Method as well as Isotherm Method. Improved display of results with additional tags and clearer Access window text. When using PreMixEntrained and NOT using the Isotherm Method, this will change the result of OARatio reported.
- For dynamic projects, four new WaveformType options for Waveform Controller to allow user to specify a sequence of values that are then repeated every time Period. The output value will be calculated from the points (or averages) using a Periodic Spline or Linear interpolation. Ideal to generate smooth data for a repeated period (eg annual temperatures). The Averaging Periodic Spline method will conserve "area under the graph" (totaliser of outputs). This model provides a useful alternative to Profile Controller configured in WrapAround mode.
- Improved display results for Multi-component VLE to include BubblePt and DewPt. For MVLE option "Multi/Ideal K's" exclude components that don't have a VapourP equation defined.
- For VLE added a display for status of any Inerts (Non Condensables and/or NonVolatiles) that are present for VLE calculation.
- For TCE added new display of Reverse Mapping Summary on the TCEResults tab page. Useful to compare the reported TCE stream Enthalpy against the SysCAD Stream Enthalpy immediately after reverse mapping.
- Improved data entry and displays for TCE Feeder and TCE DirectCalc. Fix bug with display of SatIndex for PurePhases in ChemApp.
- For TCE ModelCfg expanded global options for elemental convergence tolerance, and for PHREEQC allow user to set the Tolerance to be used in call to PHREEQC calculations.
- New Graphics Symbol Management Commands menu command "List And Highlight Tear and DirectLink Symbols" that on a graphics page can be used to show all Tear and DirectLink models automatically created.
- Fix for crash in graphics for loading (importing) a dxf drawing or symbol that contains NURB (Non-Uniform Rational B-spline) curve elements in symbols. These are now supported in SysCAD Graphics.
- For PGM StrArray Class and Array Class added function AppendItem(Item) which will increase the length of the array by one by adding the supplied data.
- Released 27 April 2022
- Fixed error in implementation of SumElemIPhase function in Build 139 used in custom "User Property Calculations" or "Species Calculations" in Calculation Configuration. The implementation of SumElemIPhase caused some local memory corruption causing incorrect results for the function and in same cases a crash in SysCAD. IMPORTANT NOTE: Projects using SumElemIPhase in User Property Expressions or Species Calculation Expressions may produce different reported results, and if used as control measurements different results for model solve.
- Fix for Precipitation3 using PSD method where outlet stream has PSD Create or Modify action. As this may impact model behaviour, a checkbox AcknowledgePSDOutletChange will appear in affected units, and will need to be checked before the model can run. Model results will need to be reviewed and the model may need to be retuned.
- Fix for Precipitation3 new Agglom.UseMidSize option (introduced in Build 139.30599) where mid size was incorrectly applied in old project upgrade.
- Fix for Merge Project where in some cases the flowsheet (and trend) document windows were not correctly merged.
- Fix for mass balance error in Condensing Shell & Tube Heat Exchanger for the very specific case of stand-alone condensing mode, with vent connected and species in shell feed that are not water/steam. Non H2O species were discarded.
- Added options to show outlet streams for Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger 2, Simple Heat Exchanger, Simple Heater and Steam Turbine.
- Improved condition warning messages for Simple Heater when Duty is not met due to Critical temperature for water. Fix for save & recover of all results.
- Implemented results display for Multi-component VLE. Previously (invalid) results for a single component system were displayed even when multi-component VLE is used.
- Display IdealK value on SDB - Vapours tab page for vapour phase species with Vapour Pressure equations.
- Some improvements in Graphics Symbols management:
- Fix for error in buttons/menus shown for Activating or Deactivating graphics pages (from Explorer window context menu or Plant Model - Flowsheets) when there are multiple symbols on the flowsheet for a model.
- New Graphics Symbol Management Commands menu command "List And Highlight Multiple Symbols" that can be used to show all tags (units/pipes/tears/etc) that have multiple graphics symbols on a graphics page.
- Fix for bug where multiple symbols for tears are created (can eventually lead to a crash). Duplicates are removed from flowsheet at project load.
- TCE improvements:
- New TCE Feeder unit model. Allow data entry of TCE species directly. After TCE equilibrium calculation, reverse mapping is completed to form SysCAD stream which becomes the outlet product stream. Useful new model to specify a feed in terms of TCE composition.
- Added option to TCE DirectCalc to optionally complete reverse mapping and display the resulting SysCAD stream.
- Significant solve time speedup in ChemApp projects by eliminating unnecessary extra function calls.
- For data entry of TCE input species composition in TCE DirectCalc and TCE Feeder added functionality to report charge balance (and give condition warning when not balanced). Added option for user to optionally specify balance TCE species which adjusted to try maintain neutral mixture.
- Improved display of Feed and Product massflow summaries in TCE Results tab page.
- Added display comments for unmapped species when entering data for TCE Bypass and TCE Feeder.
- Rework and expansion of displayed statistics for TCE Interface Engines, as shown on TCE Engines tab page for TCE ModelCfg.
- Improved save and recover of some TCE block energy balance tag values.
- PGM improvements:
- New Mathematical Functions RoundTo(Value, Decimals) and Cbrt(Value).
- New Predefined Constants MinLong and MaxLong.
- New StrArray Class functions: Copy(StrArray), Append(StrArray), Reverse(), Sort(CaseSensative).
- New Array Class functions: Append(Array), Reverse(), Norm().
- For StrArray Class and Array Class implemented SetSize(len) as alternate to SetLen(len) and Size() as alternate to GetLen().
- New Matrix Class functions: Norm(), SwopRows(row1, row2), SwopCols(col1, col2), SortByRefRow(row, increasing), SortByRefCol(col, increasing).
- For Matrix Class implemented Rows() as alternate to GetRowCount() and Cols() as alternate to GetColCount().
- New Matrix Class row functions (Array functions on a row): RowSum(row), RowAvg(row), RowMin(row), RowMax(row), RowMinIndex(row), RowMaxIndex(row), RowNorm(row), RowReverse(row), RowSetAll(row, Value), RowScale(row, Value), RowOffset(row, Value), RowSort(row, Ascending), RowIsSorted(row, Ascending)
- New Matrix Class column functions: ColSetAll(col, Value), ColScale(col, Value)
- Released 5 April 2022
- For Makeup Source added new option Link to MakeupSrc in list for Operation to connect with a Direct Link to another Makeup Source. This is particularly useful for cascaded Makeup Sources. For example defining a single water source in a MakeupSrc, then each area has a local MakeupSrc linked back to the single MakeupSrc. The area Makeup Sources provide reporting for area water use and single MakeupSrc provides overall water use.
- For TCE product stream, display actual and effective saturation index for solids (actual = Q/K; effective = Q/(K*factor)).
- Fix for Access Window not always displaying the correct context menu for right mouse click on a tag.
- Released 23 March 2022
- Implemented new Alumina3 Precip - Full PSD agglomeration method David-Rijkeboer Kernel.
- For TCE ModelCfg added a button to add any missing ions (required for mapping) to ionlist.txt (Ion Definitions).
- Released 21 March 2022
- For TCE projects, implemented stricter checking for inclusion of ions in ionlist.txt (Ion Definitions) to ensure more robust and correct forward and reverse mapping. Solver will not start if any ions are not mapped. For existing AQSol and PHREEQC projects it may be necessary to edit the ionlist.txt file and add the missing ions.
- Improvements in TCE SideCalc, including new option to select species for adjustment for charge Balance.
- For user defined PGM Class implemented functions ClassName() that returns class name ("type") as a string; and ClassTag() that returns the class instance variable name (tag) as a string. The ClassTag function is particularity useful when class instance name matches model tag in flowsheet, so that an Init function or similar can use this instead of having to enter this separately.
- Implemented new PGM Mathematical Functions Floor and Ceil for use alongside Trunc and Round.
- Implemented new functions for PGM Array Class CircConv(Array) and CopyCircConv(Array) for Circular (Cyclic) Convolution function.
- New Agglom.UseMidSize option to choose between PSD interval mid size or top size for agglomeration kernel calculations.
- Improved TagList Window context menu options for inserting rows at end. Improved error reporting of unknown tags.
- Access Window improvements:
- LHS Margin is narrower and does not change with More/Less button.
- Display help descriptions in flyby tooltips when mouse is over Selection Buttons at top of page.
- Fix issues with selected fields when changing tabs or using resize button.
- Released 4 March 2022
- Implemented new WashCalc calculation option in Filter Press to calculate wash water feed required to meet a selected target wash ratio. With this new feature controllers for wash water addition can be removed or simplified. Wash Water feed can optionally be connected to General Demand to automatically control the wash addition.
- New option for user to select rule for positioning of dialog (or floating window) on Displays when the dialog box or window is opened. This is especially useful when working with multiple Displays (screens). For example user can select to keep the Explorer window on the same display as the SysCAD application, or within the SysCAD Application window. The options for this can be set in General Options on the General tab page.
- Fixed error when inserting a new pipe and setting for "Simplify" was inconsistently (randomly) selected. Error was introduced in Build 30270.
- Fix error in Tie/Tank using Split Flows (Split) for specific case of selecting (a) Operation as "General", and for an outlet pipe (b) QmMode as "VolumeFlow" and (c) MkMode as "Composition". The calculated output flow is now calculated correctly for the targeted composition.
- Allow PGM ForEachClass to be used within functions/sub (but not functions/sub within a class definition).
- Released 25 February 2022
- Fix for crash and error in handling a ChemApp cst file containing CFE species.
- New Access Window Selection Button alongside "Adjust Access Window Height" button to position Access.1 window to RHS of graphics so that their is no overlap with graphics windows. In some cases this may move graphics windows to the left. This is a useful windows layout feature for navigating flowsheets and viewing model values in Access window displayed alongside the graphics.
- Fix for reported values in Discard Sink under "Results: Total Flow Conditions" on Total tab page, it was showing values for the first discard link only.
- Fix for crash in TagList Window when right clicking on tag to bring up context menu and the tag is referenced by controllers.
- Released 22 February 2022
- IMPORTANT fix for Build 30316 and 30376: Fix for tears not being listed in count of convergence criteria shown in Solver Convergence. This may on occasion prevent the solver from stopping (iterations continue after convergence).
- New option for managing graphics display for Tears. The graphics symbol for the Tear can be incorrectly located based on previous actions in redrawing and moving links. New graphics Display menu option "Graphic|Display|Update Tear Graphics" will recreate all Tear graphics on a flowsheet. This is also available under the Display button in a Group Operations dialog to apply to multiple flowsheets.
- Correctly use the "Link Text Size" defined in General Options Drawing when creating Makeup or Discard link graphics.
- Released 15 February 2022
- Updated new Volume based Wash Efficiency options in Filter Press introduced in Build 30316.
- For TCE Reactors added FeedT OpMode to perform calculations at SysCAD feed stream temperature.
- Fix failure when editing cfg file for TCE Configuration Options.
- Further reductions in memory use for SysCAD projects.
- Fix error in Feeder with Mode set to NVolumeFlow with a Fetch. The targeted NQv was not achieved, or only achieved in subsequent iterations.
- Allow Precipitation3 to be a network isolator in Dynamic models.
- Released 4 February 2022
- Implemented additional Wash Efficiency (WashEffMethod) options in Filter Press for Volume based calculations. Expand results display to include additional volume based efficiency results.
- Fix for crash in Precipitator3 Dynamic Mode edge case where no solids.
- Reduced memory use for SysCAD projects.
- Released 1 February 2022
- Reduced memory use for SysCAD projects (especially for Steady State).
- For PlantModel Environment improved DryAir functionality to include option to always use composition based on CIPM-2007 Standard Air definition.
- For all Thermodynamic Calculation Engines (TCE) the ModelCfg includes a new section listing all Unit models using this TCE ModelCfg. Ideal to follow usage of the Chemistry Model Configuration in the project flowsheets.
- For all Thermodynamic Calculation Engines (TCE) improved functionality for the selection in TCE unit models (ChemModel.UnitTag) of Model Configuration used to allow a blank selection. Provides significantly easier management of changing Chemistry Model databases for use in different unit models.
- For ChemApp TCE, improved upgrading of Build 138 projects for ModelCfg cst databases used. Fixed issues for use of CFE token species in CST files.
- For AQSol TCE, allow entry of larger SaturationIndex values to block formation of selected solids. Improved Cfg editor to automatically mark Demo version when selecting AQSol001.
- For Species Use (SpUse section) on Species tab page of PlantModel, added a button to report list of all species referenced in all reaction (RCT) files. List is built at project load.
- Miscellaneous Explorer Window improvements.
- For Tear added Tear.ConvergeType tag and improved links to related tags. For Solver Setting - Tears fixed links to Tear tags.
- Released 12 January 2022
- SysCAD AQSol Add-On now included as part of standard installation. Existing users of AQSol in SysCAD no longer need to download and unzip this add-on separately.
- Full install includes 3 new AQSol example projects.
- New Reaction Editor (Version 1.4), with new options and improvements for balancing reactions.
- Makeup Source has new option Operation similar to the Feeder Operation option. This significantly improves flexibility of how the MakeupSource composition, T & P can be defined.
- Improvements in Find Results dialog - Sort by column now works correctly, value in first row uses correct conversion units.
- In FEM add displays of individual Heats Of Reactions (HoR), as well as overall change in [email protected] (which is equal to overall HOR when no EHX or temperature override).
- Additional displays on SDB - Elements tab page for list of elements used, and on SDB - Components additional displays when multiple components with the same elemental definition.
- For PGM Species Database Class added functions for accessing Elements used in the project: FindElem(Str ElemName), ElemCount(), ElemName(long ElemIndex), ElemAW(long ElemIndex). In addition added function ElemI("ElementName").
- For PGM implemented new function ForEachClass to efficiently loop through all instances of a class type calling a specified Subroutine.
- For Precipitation3 implemented new "EnthalpyCalcs" option that gives finer control for energy balance calculations for Heats of Reaction for the different precipitation reactions. Functionality is dependent on data entry of H25 and Cp equations for participating species.
- Implemented some improvements in importing species from HSC for illegal characters in species names.
- For PlantModel Environment added option to define DryAir composition in addition to Air. DryAir can be specified on mass or mole fraction basis and will always have zero for H2O(g).
- Added new Feeder Operation option "PlantModel DryAir" that uses global DryAir composition specified in Plant Model - Environment.
- Fix for bug when using RB Extent method "Final SpModel Property : Standard.BPE".
- Improved logic for Tank HX Mode "Simple" selections. Improved error reporting and edge case tests. When used with "Other.CalcFlow" the general demand logic has been improved to demand zero flow when inoperative.
- Numerous Thermodynamic Calculation Engines (TCE) improvements. Includes: improved routine for loading data; improved handling & reporting of edge cases; reworked TCE mixing (calculating total feed enthalpy); other miscellaneous improvements & fixes.
- Released 29 November 2021
- Fix for crashes using AQSol Add-On demonstration version.
- Fix for Access Window "go to previous" button.
- Released 23 November 2021
- Improve calculation for pass through Demand through a Tie/Tank/Pipe/etc that includes Discard Block (DB).
- Updated editing of TCE Configuration Options. Settings for AQSol have changed. Existing AQSol projects will require review of TCE settings in cfg.
- Fix in dynamic mode Feeder where Batch tags were hidden.
- For graphics Insert Symbol and Insert Unit a new Search box has been added to help find the desired graphics symbol. This is particularly useful with Group set to *All*.
- Improved options for Arrow Style and Scaling when editing graphics using Reroute Link, Redraw Link, etc.
- Display the correct status colour in graphics for Feeder configured with Operation "Link to MakeupSrc".
- Fix for project close crash if project contained a reaction rct file that failed to load. Improved warning condition message for Reaction Block (RB) rct file load errors.
- Fix for crash in Excel Reports, reporting some tags that are dropdown lists.
- Fix for crash running SysCAD Command Scripts that start with the command WaitTillStop.
- Miscellaneous improvements in computational efficiency and memory use in stream mixing and property calculations.
- Released 27 October 2021
- Fix for error introduced in Build 29706 for for Dynamic Tank with Vent connection that produced a mass balance error for vent outlet.
- Improved implementation of Entropy function for water below 0°C.
- Released 22 October 2021
- Allow tighter tolerances in RB Extent and Convergence calculations. Default tolerances are tighter (for existing projects you will need to edit each RB to change existing values). Using tighter tolerances allows Concentration reaction extents to achieve results closer to the target by a few more significant figures by solving a few extra iterations to meet the tighter tolerance.
- Improved calculations for RB ShowSpRequirements option implemented. In some cases, the displayed amounts of species flow required to exactly meet the reaction extent were incorrect (and are fixed in this update). This improves robustness in use of feed forward controllers using these tags to adjusting reagent additions.
- Improved checking and error reporting for selection of water species in Gibbs FEM when any aqueous species are selected.
- Thermodynamic Calculation Engines (TCE) improvements - SideCalc pressure selection; Copy&Paste in Direct Calc; TCE Databases used now included in project file list and backup zip files; miscellaneous improvements in Access window result displays.
- Updated cfg editor for Thermodynamic Calculation Engines Configuration settings. Can now browse for the folder where the TCE databases are located and select the databases you want to make available in the project. No longer need to edit these in the cfg file manually. Database list is auto-upgraded, but in some cases you may need to edit the cfg file and check the selections on the TCEs tab page.
- Implemented new "Isentropic Full" constant Entropy method for Compressor.
- For large projects: (1) fix save error for large number of graphics pages; and (2) fix error for selecting cross page connection "ConnectTo" for a large number of sinks.
- Fix error for reported enthalpy values for species using Shomate_Cp.
- Implemented new PGM function IIfStr for returning String data type, similar to inline function IIf returning a numerical result.
- Fix error on first solve when converting SteadyState ProBal projects to Dynamic.
- Dynamic mode Tank using Layered Mixing.Model now supports multiple inlets at multiple heights adding material to the layer located at the inlet stream connection height.
- Released 22 September 2021
- Improved user experience when working with multiple projects and cfg files. When editing or selecting a project Configuration (cfg) file there is a new "Last Accessed" column showing when a cfg file was last used (ie used by a project load, or cfg file edited). Select any column header to sort by the column.
- Improve project load and save to support a large number of RB reactions (and associated reaction species).
- Significantly improve implementation (speed) of setting bulk tags using COM Automation API function TagValues.SetValues(...).
- Fix for Project Save-As / Save-Version where selected unused (un-referenced) files were not copied across to the new project folder.
- Released 14 September 2021
- All Historian files are now all located in a sub-folder of the project. On first project save in this Build, the existing historian files are moved to the new "Historian" folder resulting in a more organised project folder.
- Gibbs FEM "Assign Phases" action button updated to apply to all species rather than selected species only.
- Improvements for condensing mode with non-condensibles for Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger 2. For two of the CondensingMethod options ("Demand (UA)" and "Demand (UA & TubeT)") when non-condensibles are present in Shell feed, the model was evaluated at total pressure ([email protected]) instead of at partial pressure ([email protected]). This causes a difference (proportional to non-condensibles fraction) in shell operating temperature and heat transfer. For backward compatibility an option "IgnoreNoncondensables" is provided. A warning message is given when non-condensibles are present and the old method (using total P) is used to alert the user to this condition. In these cases the recommended fix is to switch off "IgnoreNoncondensables" and resolve/retune the model.
- Fix for TagSelect reports not reporting correct DirectLink tags in results.
- Improvements in PHREEQC: output calculated gas fugacity, improvements in managing gas pure phase solubility calculations. Note that SysCAD-PHREEQC interface only supports pure phase gas solubility at this time. Thus, for any gas solubility to be calculated correctly, it must be the only gas present in the vapour phase. For insoluble gases, such as N2, the error is small if it is in a vapour mixture. However, the error is large for reactive and/or soluble gases, such as O2 and NH3, when in a vapour mixture.
- Released 6 September 2021
- For graphics Redraw Link and Reroute Link improved logic and user interface when selecting a "non standard" (ie "constructed") pipe graphics.
- New option in pipes to block demand transfer when the required demand flow (Qm_Demand.Dst) is small (less than PlantModel.DemandThresholdQm).
- Released 1 September 2021
- Implemented new user option to zip a project. This is available in main Project menu - Zip Project or from 'Zip Project' button in project window (on Files tab page).
- For Separation Models (Thickeners, Filters, SolidsRecovery, etc), added optional outlet stream displays for QOF, QUF, QCake, QTailings, etc.
- If underlying data type of a drop list is a string (eg XPG_001.ConnectTo P_001.EHX.Model), then do not show RHS integer values in displayed dropdown list. The purpose is to make it clearer that tag can't be set by integer value from PGM, Excel, etc. In addition, the tooltip window shown when mouse hovers over the drop list field includes 'Underlying tag is a String type' in description.
- In Access window, when using context menu option "Copy Tag for PGM" for any string tag (including dropdown list with underlying string) the clipboard value is now [Str "fulltag"].
- Released 27 August 2021
- Implemented locks to prevent multiple users (or SysCAD instances) of the same project (i.e. same local or network folder location) being saved simultaneously and corrupting the project data. Also delay (or prevent) project load if another user is busy saving.
- For Thermodynamic Calculation Engine (TCE) Models, added new options for selecting actions to be followed when encountering unmapped species for forward- and reverse-mapping.
- Precipitation3 Agglomeration - include power term for solids volume fraction in Agglom kernel. Added fine tuning factor.
- Released 25 August 2021
- First full release of Build 139. See Build 139 Release Notes for full list of changes and new features
Build 29334 (BETA)
- Released 19 August 2021
- Improved support and error handling for very long full path and filenames, especially for errors caused by loss of graphics flowsheet pages.
- Improved Alumina Precipitator3 Agglomeration options including new Kernel Builder options.
- Fix for Composition Fetch where the entered tag was from a Discard Sink.
- Correctly handle energy balance (exit temperatures) in Reverse Osmosis (RO) Unit where heat of dilution occurs.
- EHX methods in pipes in dynamic mode that specify pipe diameter and length, now correctly use these values (they were ignored).
- Some improvements in Copy & Paste of flowsheet graphics and data.
- During project load, added an extra user feedback message on Species Database tab of Message Window for when user has selected "Ignore Data" for a species property in the cfg file.
- Miscellaneous Beta version bug and feature fixes.
Build 29199 (BETA)
- Released 28 July 2021
- Bug fix for Change Unit.
- New optional Vent outlet connection for FEM Reactor.
- Improved organisation of Access window tags and options in TCE Models Configuration for species mapping.
- Limit pH output to 7.0 for Acidity (pH) calculation for very low OH- or H+ concentrations.
Build 29102 (BETA)
- Released 15 July 2021
- Log and debug files now go to project subfolder \LogOutputs. If opening multiple copies of same project, additional folders are created to avoid conflicts.
- Improved handling for very large (>300) number of graphics/trend pages.
- Additional Gibbs Free Energy Minimisation (FEM) warnings when S25 for species is not specified.
- Improved TCE loading, multithreading, Ion Mapping and error handling.
- IonList.txt file used in TCE projects must now be located in the CfgFiles folder. If file is missing, the file located in BaseFiles folder is copied to CfgFiles folder. For TCE projects IonList.txt is now included in backup zip file with project save and displayed in list of files in Project window.
- New option BulkSetTagsValidation in General Controller (default ON) which affects how all tags are set in referenced models at the end of PGM execution. If new option is ON then validation of model tags data occurs after setting all the values. If this option is OFF (original behaviour) then after each tag value is set, the data is immediately validated. The new option is more efficient and fixes error for setting interdependent tags (e.g. species composition fractions in a feeder).
- For new low temperature (below 0C) Cp and Density implement options on PlantModel.Species, implement logic to initialise correctly based on original project temperature range.
- Updates for new Material Body model.
- Simplified Dynamic Solver Setup Dialog and related tags in $Solver Method tab page simplified options. Removed StepsPerUpdate option. Added user specified min and max dynamic step sizes.
- When using a species model other than Standard in a Makeup Source, then the Makeup Block now selects Makeup Source SpModel if the feed to the MakeupBlock is using Standard SpModel.
Build 28898 (BETA)
- Released 10 June 2021