SDB - Vapours
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Navigation: User Guide ➔ Species Properties ($SDB) ➔ Vapours Tab
|FS SDB Tab||H2O Tab||Thermo1 Tab||Thermo2 Tab||Vapours Tab||Liquids Tab||Solids Tab||Definition Tab||Properties Tab||Other Tab||Elements Tab||Components Tab|
This tab page displays the following properties of the Vapour species in the project:
- Density, if SysCAD is using the Ideal Gas density to calculate the density for this species, the word IdealGas will appear on the far right.
- Vapour Pressure for the user specified T
- Vapour Temperature for the user specified P
- IdealK (K) if vapour pressure data has been provided. IdealK=VapourP(UserSpecifiedT)/UserSpecifiedP. Low K value indicates tendency to vapour phase, high K value to liquid phase. (only displayed in Build 139 or later)
- Critical Temperature (Tc)
- Enthalpy(Hz) at saturation pressure
- Condensable Species (CondensableSp): corresponding liquid species that can be condensed from this vapour species. Only shown if vapour pressure data has been provided. (only displayed in Build 139 or later)
- Thermal Conductivity
- Cp/Cv, usually (not steam) equal to Cp/(Cp-R), based on ideal gas relationship Cp = Cv + R, where R = gas constant. User can also specify value of Cp/Cv in species database.
- The Species Property Data shown here is given for a temperature of 25°C and a pressure of 101.325 kPa.
- The temperature (T) and pressure (P) can be changed to obtain species properties at different conditions.
- Users can choose to display the data in either mass or mole basis. This is done via the Mass Basis check box, it toggles between the two options.
- and : The SpeciesTag buttons toggles between the short and long species names.
- : Pressing the CopytoClipboard button will add selected Properties Data onto the clipboard.
- : The Reports button allows the user to copy selected data onto the clipboard.
- and : These buttons allow the user to filter the species to display only species that meet certain criteria. See Species Filter for details on how the species filter is used.