SDB - Solids
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|FS SDB Tab||H2O Tab||Thermo1 Tab||Thermo2 Tab||Vapours Tab||Liquids Tab||Solids Tab||Definition Tab||Properties Tab||Other Tab||Elements Tab||Components Tab|
This tab page displays the following properties of the Solid species in the project:
- The Species Property Data shown here is given for a temperature of 25°C and a pressure of 101.325 kPa.
- The temperature (T) and pressure (P) can be changed to obtain species properties at different conditions.
- and : The SpeciesTagbuttons toggles between the short and long species names.
- : Pressing the CopytoClipboard button will add selected Properties Data onto the clipboard.
- : The Reports button allows the user to copy selected data onto the clipboard.
- and : These buttons allow the user to filter the species to display only species that meet certain criteria. See Species Filter for details on how the species filter is used.