SDB - Elements
|FS SDB Tab||H2O Tab||Thermo1 Tab||Thermo2 Tab||Vapours Tab||Liquids Tab||Solids Tab||Definition Tab||Properties Tab||Other Tab||Elements Tab||Components Tab|
The Elements tab page displays the following information for elements:
- The Atomic Number (AN) of the element (the elements are sorted alphabetically)
- Hard-wired atomic weights (MoleWt) used by SysCAD for all elements
- Species Count (SpCount) is the number of species in the project which contain this element. (only displayed in Build 138 or later)
- The Standard Species (StdSpecies) for the element, used for delta Gibbs Free Energy calculations.
- Valance States is the possible valence states of the element. (only displayed in Build 138 or later)
The tick box All Elements at the top of the Tab page will toggle what is viewed on the page.
If this box is not checked then only Elements that are present in the current project are shown.