Welcome to SysCAD Wiki
Online documentation for Kenwalt's process simulation software product SysCAD. Use the search box at the top right, or select a link below to investigate the main topics.
SysCAD 9.3 Build 139
Latest SysCAD Version: 2 August 2022 - SysCAD 9.3 Build 139.31388
What is SysCAD?
SysCAD is a powerful and versatile plant simulator that can be used to simulate the simplest processing circuit through to complex full plant operations. It can be used in every aspect of the plant life cycle, from feasibility studies and process design, through commissioning, operations and maintenance, to plant expansion and more.
- Simulation of a process plant
- Detailed steady state mass and energy balances
- Various dynamic simulation applications
- Used throughout project life-cycle, feasibility studies through to ongoing use in operations
- Used by owner operators, engineering companies, consultants, R&D groups and academic organisations