SDB - Thermo2
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|FS SDB Tab||H2O Tab||Thermo1 Tab||Thermo2 Tab||Vapours Tab||Liquids Tab||Solids Tab||Definition Tab||Properties Tab||Other Tab||Elements Tab||Components Tab|
This tab page displays the following thermodynamic properties of ALL species in the project:
- Entropy ([email protected])
- Gibbs Free Energy (Gf and DeltaGf)
- Heating Values - This is the energy released if the compound is fully combusted with O2. The higher value is if the product contains liquid water while the lower value is if the product contains steam.
- Entropy at 25°C (S25) (only displayed in Build 138 or later)
- The lower (LoT) and upper (HiT) temperature limits for valid Cp data of individual compounds
- The Species Property Data shown here is given for a temperature of 25°C and a pressure of 101.325 kPa.
- The temperature (T) and pressure (P) can be changed to obtain species properties at different conditions.
- Users can choose to display the data in either mass or mole basis. This is done via the Mass Basis check box, it toggles between the two options.
Missing S25 data
The S25 column is only displayed in Build 138 and later.
- It will display entropy values at 25 (independent of the temperature setting at the top).
- If the species has missing H25 data in the species database, then it will be marked with * and assumed a S value of 0 at 0°C.
- and : The SpeciesTag buttons toggles between the short and long species names.
- : Pressing the CopytoClipboard button will add selected Properties Data onto the clipboard.
- : The Reports button allows the user to copy selected data onto the clipboard.
- and : These buttons allow the user to filter the species to display only species that meet certain criteria. See Species Filter for details on how the species filter is used.