SDB - FS SDB
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|FS SDB Tab||H2O Tab||Thermo1 Tab||Thermo2 Tab||Vapours Tab||Liquids Tab||Solids Tab||Definition Tab||Properties Tab||Other Tab||Elements Tab||Components Tab|
This tab page shows numbers of different types of species:
- Total number of species
- Number of species in the three different phase occurrences (solid, liquid, vapour)
- Number of aqueous species
- Number of charged species
- Number of cationic (positively charged) species
- Number of anionic (negatively charged) species
- Number of species with heat of dilution data.
- Number of solvent species affected by density correction
- Number of solute species with density correction data
- Number of solute species with density correction factors (polynomial or table)
- Number of solute species with Laliberte density data
- Number of species with BPE data
- Number of species with solubility data
- Number of species with Phase Change at Temperature data.
- Number of species with Phase Change at Mass Fraction data.
- It also shows the number of elements and components in the project.
- It also shows the number of ions in the Ion Database, as well as number of cations and anions. (only displayed in Build 138 or later)