SDB - Definition
|FS SDB Tab||H2O Tab||Thermo1 Tab||Thermo2 Tab||Vapours Tab||Liquids Tab||Solids Tab||Definition Tab||Properties Tab||Other Tab||Elements Tab||Components Tab|
This tab page displays the following definitions for ALL species in the project:
- Component (which may be different to the short name shown in the left hand column)
- Elemental definition, including charge (if specified)
- Molecular Weight
- Equivalent Weight = Molecular Weight / abs(Charge), only relevant for species with non-zero charge
- The Standard Species Information (Elemental Compound present), used for delta Gibbs Free Energy calculations
- The index for the species used in SysCAD (I)
- IonsInfo and IonMassFrac information if applicable. (only displayed in Build 138 or later)
If no information is shown in the "Standard Species Information", the species is a user defined pseudo species using pseudo elements. Please see Defining Pseudo Species for more information on how these are defined.
- and : The SpeciesTag buttons toggles between the short and long species names.
- : Pressing the CopytoClipboard button will add selected Properties Data onto the clipboard.
- : The Reports button allows the user to copy selected data onto the clipboard.
- and : These buttons allow the user to filter the species to display only species that meet certain criteria. See Species Filter for details on how the species filter is used.