Project Criteria Report
|Project Report||Flowsheet Report||Project Criteria Report||Sensitivity Analysis||Default Reports|
Related Links: Excel Reports
This file is stored in ..\SysCADXXX\Examples\01 Reports\Project Criteria Report.xlsx
This is an example project report created for the Nickel Copper Project. The report layout maybe used as a "template" for user reports.
Note that this worksheet is also part of the Project Report.xlsm workbook. It has been extracted out as a standalone workbook in SysCAD138.
- This worksheet REQUIRES USER INPUT. The aim of this worksheet is to list the key process indicators, or design criteria for the SysCAD model.
- This worksheet contain TWO different report types:
- User Inputs - User can set up a list of input values to be imported into SysCAD, the report used to send a list of values from Excel into SysCAD is: SysCAD_SetTagList Report Type
- SysCAD model Results - To check if the model has been solved to specification, user can check the values from SysCAD against the input list. The report used to get a list values from SysCAD to Excel is: SysCAD_TagList Report Type
How to modify this worksheet for user project:
- Use the outlines to open up Columns D and G. (As shown in Brief Description at the top of this page)
- Row 16 onwards: these are set up for the Demo Nickel Copper Project only. So all the information listed on this page may not apply to the user project. User can delete these rows and replace them with tags and values from the project of interest.
- Column B: User Variable description - User defined - manual input
- Column C: User Variable Engineering units - user defined - manual input
- Column D: SysCAD model variable tag - this tag should show the actual value from SysCAD. For example, the actual solids fraction of a stream. - User defined - copy and paste Full Tag from SysCAD
- Column E: SysCAD model variable tag value: this value is from SysCAD, it is NOT manually entered by the user.
- To update values in this column, from SysCAD menu command "Tools - Report", add the report to the Export Reports Tab", then press "Generate"
- Column G: SysCAD model variable tag - this tag should be a configuration tag from SysCAD. For example, the solids fraction setpoint (from a makeup control) - User defined - copy and paste Full Tag from SysCAD
- Column H: SysCAD model variable tag value: - User defined.
- To send values from this column to SysCAD, from SysCAD menu command "Tools - Report", add the report to the "Import Data Tab", then press "Process".
- See also: Adding and Executing Excel Reports