Template:Vapour Pressure Data
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The vapour pressure data for H2O is included in SysCAD. Users can add new species to the list by following these steps:
We will use ammonia as an example:
- Edit the SysCAD Database to include both the liquid and vapour phase of ammonia.
- For NH3(g), make sure the field Vp and Tc contain valid data. (See Species Table - Vapour Pressure for further information.)
- Next, close any opened projects and edit the project configuration file to include NH3(g) and NH3(aq) in the Display List. (See Species Configuration for further information.)
- Reload the project and the ammonia should be available as a flash component.
- Choose ammonia from the VLE Tab Component droplist.