Welcome to SysCAD Wiki
Online documentation for Kenwalt's process simulation software product SysCAD. Use the search box at the top right, or select a link below to investigate the main topics.
SysCAD 9.3 Build 139
Latest SysCAD Version: 15 November 2023 - SysCAD 9.3 Build 139.34246
- 15 Nov 2023
- Build 139.34246 update released.
- New OLI Pond TCE unit model
- Various TCE fixes and improvements
- Fix for Reaction Block with zero extent
- 19 Oct 2023
- Build 139.34068 update released.
- Updated Reaction Editor - recommend upgrading
- Fixes and improvements for various VLE and HX units
- SysCAD Data Entry Style for RHS of string fields
- TCE SideCalc and Feeder bug fixes
- Conference attendance: We are exhibiting and presenting at MetPlant 2023
- 03 Oct 2023
- Discussion Page: Ternary Saturation Diagrams using PHREEQC
What is SysCAD?
SysCAD is a powerful and versatile plant simulator that can be used to simulate the simplest processing circuit through to complex full plant operations. It can be used in every aspect of the plant life cycle, from feasibility studies and process design, through commissioning, operations and maintenance, to plant expansion and more.
- Simulation of a process plant
- Detailed steady state mass and energy balances
- Various dynamic simulation applications
- Used throughout project life-cycle, feasibility studies through to ongoing use in operations
- Used by owner operators, engineering companies, consultants, R&D groups and academic organisations