Example Waste Recycling Project
Glass Sorting Facility
..\SysCADXXX\Examples\85 WasteRecycling\Glass Sorting Facility.spf
- How to set up Size Data in the project configuration file, this includes sieve series and solids that contain size distribution data.
- How to switch on the Size Data in the project.
- Size Distribution models Screen2, Crusher2 (replacing Crusher from Build 139).
- Shows how to use Model Procedure (MP) to add user defined functionality.
This project shows how to sort material based on size and user defined criteria.
- Feed is crushed, dried and screened prior to the optical sorting
- Optical sorting criteria is written using Model Procedures.
- Setting up Feed
- Feed Data is entered using the TagList Model (ScenarioOptions). Four Feed Scenarios are available, user can select which scenario to use via the General controller (Overall_Control, Feed Tab)
- Setting up and Enabling Size Distribution Data
- See Size Distribution Project for detail.
- To Enable the Model Procedure
- Right click on Optical_Sorter models (Modelled as Tie-1 process unit), On the Info Tab, select Procedures
- MP tab will be created, allowing the addition of a MP file.
- MP file is evaluated within the process unit, and can only fetch values local to the current Tie model. Therefore when fetch values, unit Tag name is not used.
- Use the Get() function to retrieve values from SysCAD
- Use the Set() function to set values into SysCAD
- For help on the syntax of the model procedure file, please see Model Procedure (MP).
Included Excel Report
- PlantFeed.csv - This is the Feed Input file used by the TagList controller.