Example PGM Files
Navigation: PGM SITEMAP
|Tutorial||Tutorial Videos||Getting Started|| Modelling Guideline
& Check List
|Example Projects||Example Reports||Example PGM Files|
Simple Example PGM Files
Example Model Procedure files
MP Example Files:
PGM Files using Class and Functions
Using Array and Matrix
- Table lookup using Array and Matrix
- Set A Table of Values Using Matrix Class
- Solving a tridiagonal system of equations
Quick Mass balance using Predefined Class: TagSelect
Species Check - Generate Species Lists based on "With Flow" and "No Flow"
The following PGM examples can be used to check species at the end of project solve
- How to generate a list of Species with Flow, useful for stream table reports
- How to check if a species is not used in the project (has no flow anywhere)
- How to compare two lists of string variables
User Defined Class and Functions
Class and Function/Subroutine can be written as part of the main PGM file OR separately in its own file. If the Class or function/subroutine can be used by multiple PGM or projects, it is best to store the code in a separate file, so it can be re-used easily. Please see Sharing Classes between Projects for more information.
In the following examples, the Class definition is stored in a separate pgm file, the class pgm file is inserted using the include file syntax when it is required.
In the following examples, the Class is written as part of the PGM code. User may copy the class definition into its own file if required.