|Tutorial||Tutorial Videos||Getting Started|| Modelling Guideline
& Check List
|Example Projects||Example Reports||Example PGM Files|
|Project Criteria Report||Project Report||Sensitivity Analysis||PID Report|
This file is stored in ..\SysCAD93\Examples\01 Reports\PID Report.xlsm
Please note that this report has been removed in Build138, the PID report is now part of the default report 04DetailedReport.xlsx.
Excel Worksheet Tab
The PID report creation will take 2 or 3 steps:
- Enter the Total PID Count in the project to first set up the SysCAD reporting tags. This can be done by manually entering the value in Cell D6 or run the report once to fetch this value. Note the report may not be correct a this point.
- Use the Clear Table Value macro button to clear the table. This step is optional, only required if the current report has more PID reported than what is the project.
- Once the correct Total PID count value is entered, save the workbook then run the report from SysCAD to populate the table.
The report uses outline to hide some columns, please extend to level 2 to view the full report including the SysCAD_TagList and SysCAD_TagTable input(Column C and Row 9).
Note that the PID report has been set up to report upto 500 PIDs in the project, for projects with larger number of PIDs than this, please extend the report. This include:
- PID index so that Column C will fill down to return the correct tags.
- Conditional formatting so that inactive PID will be presented in a different colour.
- extend the Clear Table Value macro to cover the larger area.