Navigation: User Guide -> Windows
A SysCAD project will contain a number of documents with windows or views representing this information. The key representation of the model is the Graphics Window which is typically used to construct a model in a project. Other windows are used to display information or assist in the process of solving a model, reporting information, navigating a model, etc.
The main windows in SysCAD are:
- The Project Window for file structure, model list, tag references and conversion lists.
- The Message Window for various user and model condition messages.
- The Graphics Window for graphical representation of the model as a flowsheet.
- The Access Window (Properties Window) for individual unit model information (configuration and results).
- The Trend Window for tag values and trends of selected variables and also Trend Window (with PID Controllers).
- The Explorer Window for selecting windows and finding model tags.
- The Command Window for text representation of most graphics commands.
The SysCAD application has a Title Bar as shown:
|SysCAD 9.3 Build 137|
|SysCAD 9.3 Build 136|
The SysCAD project name, Operation Mode and SysCAD Build number is displayed at the top left hand corner of the main SysCAD Window. In the example above, the project currently opened is called Demo Nickel Copper Project(.spf) and it is running in the ProBal simulation mode.
At the bottom of the SysCAD application window there is a Status Bar.