Changes in SysCAD 9.3 Build 136
- Build 136 is the first significant Build for SysCAD 9.3, first officially released on 12th November 2015.
- See SysCAD 9.3 Release Notes for a list of new features and changes in Build 136.
- For notes on upgrading from Build 135 to Build 136 see Upgrade to SysCAD 9.3
- For notes on upgrading from earlier Builds to Build 135 see Upgrading Builds.
Important updates after first release of SysCAD 9.3 Build 136.18340 (listed from the most recent to oldest)
- Build 20998: Fix for significant memory leak (not freeing temporary memory used) during project save.
- Build 20899: Fix for RB with Recycle (but not Source) species where recycle is insufficient to meet reaction extents.
- Build 20615: For dynamic, implemented fix where tank tried to set flow in outlet pipe that is switched off.
- Build 20586: Don't allow pipes to be simplified when specifying SpModel.Reqd on Qi page.
- Build 20586: Fix for copy and paste of tank configuration when using outlet port filters.
- Build 20243: Fix for Access window printing.
- Build 20133: Fix for Data Transfer not coping all the tag values for larger unit models where all fields are selected.
- Build 20120: Fix for occasional failure for graphics copy and paste with configuration where strings were not always copied.
- Build 20113: Fix for occasional lockup (freeze) in multithreading.
- Build 20110: Improved dynamic mode display of tear convergence.
- Build 20071: Fix for intermittent bad solution in simultaneous reactions. Because of uninitialised memory the simultaneous reaction solver can randomly occasionally fail which in a large project can cause a discontinuity.
- Build 20044: Fix for crash on graphics page activate/deactivate.
- Build 20035: Add option to SolventExtraction Isotherm to load or save curve data to csv file.
- Build 20017: Correction in Hydrocyclone for calculating feed volume fraction used in Krebs method when using Alumina properties model.
- Build 20013: Improved error reporting when makeup blocks are not connected to valid makeup source. Fix in dynamic where makeup in feeder did not give correct flow in first step.
- Build 20012: Added new option to set display numeric precision for full reaction description field.
- Build 20000: Fix for Potash BPE when zero KCl and non-zero NaCl.
- Build 19976: Fix for intermittent error where direct links are sometimes not shown when adding makeup blocks.
- Build 19935: Fix in Krebs method for old Cyclone and new Hydrocyclone unit models where factor C1 was incorrectly calculated because of using incorrect Cv (Feed solids volume concentration) by factor of 100. C1 in turn effects d50 calculation which drives the separation. NOTE: Hydrocyclone uses correct Cv in equation so may affect results if Krebs method for Hydrocyclone was used. Old Cyclone model allows selection of old or corrected calculation so that tuned existing projects give same results as before.
- Build 19901: Significant improvements in PlantModel statistics timers for Application State (solver, etc timers).
- Build 19842: Implemented some fixes in Material Tracking when changing the number of species or material IDs to track.
- Build 19853: Mix for increasing memory use (memory not freed) in Message window.
- Build 19793: Simplified and reworked how setting of required SpModel is made in Feeders, Pipes, etc. Added SpModel.Used tag to clearly show what SpModel is in use.
- Build 19789: Fixes for graphics page activation/de-activation from PGM during startup.
- Build 19749: Improved copy and paste between Access windows if extra columns or space is selected.
- Build 19651: Fix for occasional multi-thread crash or crash on project close.
- Build 19647: Improved Tie split flows tolerance testing to not output tiny flows in last outlet when expecting zero flow.
- Build 19584: For dynamic mode, implemented new option in $Solver to select setting of T and P in all pipes that have no flow.
- Build 19577: Improvements and fixes for Transmitter control model.
- Build 19567: Improved functionality for setting property overrides for steam and water in PlantModel on Species page.
- Build 19543: Added stream tags for AqDissQm and AqQm.
- Build 19490: Added functionality to allow activating or deactivating of graphics pages from PGM code using new Sub InitialisePreStart().
- Build 19486: Added new PGM trigger function InitialisePreStart().
- Build 19480: Fix for Precipitator3 not recovering in converged state at project load.
- Build 19312: Implemented new Falling Film Evaporator(4) unit model.
- Build 19191: Improved some save and recover of PSD data in feeders with composition fetch.
- Build 19147: Implemented IF97_2 Steam Cp and Steam Density correlations that have improved Region 5 (ie above 1073K) functionality. Warning message given if using old correlations.
- Build 19068: Improved vapour entropy with correction for pressure.
- Build 19059: Improved dynamic tank level control with filters.
- Build 19055: New PID list in Controls.
- Build 19005: For SysCAD Marshal (OPC Client) set values in OPC Server on scenario load.
- Build 18983: For SysCAD OPC Server set values in OPC Client on scenario load.
- Build 18960: Improved Desuperheater in flashtrain to correctly set outlet pressure based on inlet pressure from current iteration.
- Build 18928: Improved Tear logic for recycles with no flows that were causing unnecessary additional iterations.
- Build 18879: Improved visibility and functionality for multiple Solubility curves.
- Build 18852: Remove XYLib.dll.
- Build 18813: Fix for data entry for WashLoss curve in Belt Filter and Isotherm curve in Solvent Extraction.
- Build 18803: Implement Change Tag in referenced text files for SetTagList, GetTagList, Profile, Queue Profile and Events control models.
- Build 18796: Fix for errors in editing species property functions in Species Database Editor.
- Build 18772: Allow comments in text file for SetTagList and GetTagList control models.
- Build 18750: New FEM Reactor functionality for (a) specifying heat loss and (b) defining lockup fractions of feed species where lockup portion acts as inert.
- Build 18729: Don't allow unit tags beginning with (;) and (") in addition to existing restriction of (=) and (').
- Build 18709: Expanded options for when to set tags in Set Tag List Controller.
- Build 18669: Added command line options to unregister SysCAD COM and OPC.
- Build 18648: Improved multithreaded evaluation of controls (gives solver speed improvement).
- Build 18639: Improved steam demand calculation for embedded cooler in Evaporator model. Old method available as an option.
- Build 18611: Improved responsiveness of Realtime Dynamic projects.
- Build 18600: Improved warning condition messages for Shell&Tube2 in condensing mode including case where tube outlet temperature is limited. Implemented new restriction to prevent excessive heat loss and vent requirements.
- Build 18547: Updated dynamic push pull logic for streams exiting tank model. Capacity of outlet pipes can now be set in the tank. Iteration delay removed when using volume flow capacity in transfer push mode.
- Build 18524: For precipitator heat loss, allow user to use local or global wind speed.
- Build 18507: Implemented new OPC Server functionality to define list of Alias lookup tags.
- Build 18484: Improvements in FEM error reporting.
- Build 18423: Updated new $Solver.AppState and $Solver.AppState.Detail and updating of these tags in OPC Server and OPC Client (SysCAD Marshal).
- Build 18402: Implemented new Species Database tab page in message window for reporting errors, warnings and information while loading species properties.
- The order of the builds listed above is from the most recent to the oldest changes.
- The 136 Build numbers above reflect when the improvements or fixes were implemented.
- These Builds were not necessarily distributed, only a few of these would have been made available for download.
- Some general minor fixes and improvements are not listed.
Changes in SysCAD 9.2
SysCAD 9.2 Build 135 is the last release of SysCAD 9.2.
Please see Revision History for SysCAD 9.2 for details on changes in SysCAD 9.2 versions.
Changes in SysCAD 9.1
SysCAD 9.1 Build 127 is the last release of SysCAD 9.1.
Please see Revision History for SysCAD 9.1 for details on changes in SysCAD 9.1 versions.
Changes in SysCAD 9.0 and earlier
SysCAD 9.0 Build 115 is the last release of SysCAD 9.0.
See Revision History for SysCAD 9.0 for further details on changes in older versions.