From SysCAD Documentation
Welcome to SysCAD Wiki
Online documentation for Kenwalt's process simulation software product SysCAD. Use the search box on the left, or select a link below to investigate the main topics.
New - SysCAD 9.3
Latest version: 26 June 2017 - SysCAD 9.3 Build 136.21005
Some new features and functionality:
- Improved utilisation of multi-core processors give significant speed increases, particularly in larger projects.
- New Tabular display on species page giving up to 6 different side by side format views for species composition.
- New models, including Multi-Stage Tie (Column), Crusher, Free Energy Minimisation (FEM) Reactor, Reverse Osmosis (RO) Unit and more.
- Improved a number of existing models and sub-models, including General Controller (PGM), Feeder, Precipitator, EHX, etc.
- Improved Species Database management and properties.
- Database format changed from Microsoft Access to SQLite.
Please see What's New for all new features and functionality.
If any licensing issues after installing SysCAD 9.3, check this.
See Revision History for incremental changes in Build 136.
Major New Version
SysCAD 9.3 Build 136 officially released November 2015.
What is SysCAD?
SysCAD is a Process Modelling software package developed by Kenwalt and used primarily in the mineral processing industries.
- Simulation of a Process Plant
- Detailed steady state Mass and Energy Balances
- Various dynamic simulation applications
- Used through out project life-cycle, feasibility studies through to ongoing use in operations
- Users include owner operators, engineering companies, consultants, R&D groups and academic organisations