From SysCAD Documentation
Welcome to SysCAD Wiki
Online documentation for Kenwalt's process simulation software product SysCAD. Use the search box at the top right, or select a link below to investigate the main topics.
New - SysCAD 9.3 Build 137
Latest version: 11 January 2019 - SysCAD 9.3 Build 137.23155
Some new features and functionality:
Please see What's New for all new features and functionality.
See Revision History for incremental changes in Build 137.
What is SysCAD?
SysCAD is a Process Modelling software package developed by Kenwalt and used primarily in the mineral processing industries.
- Simulation of a Process Plant
- Detailed steady state Mass and Energy Balances
- Various dynamic simulation applications
- Used through out project life-cycle, feasibility studies through to ongoing use in operations
- Users include owner operators, engineering companies, consultants, R&D groups and academic organisations